2005-02-28

Confusion, time travel, something else?

I notice from various blogs that Practical Common Lisp is close to being released. Because of this I popped over to Amazon UK with a view to seeing if it'll be available via them and how much it'll cost. Interestingly, as of the time of writing, it suggests that it is available but "hard-to-find". It seems to suggest that the book was released September 30, 2004.

Compare and contrast with Amazon.com where it tells use that the book "has not yet been released".

Ok, I'm confused, what am I missing?

2 Comments:

At 6:29 pm, Blogger kbm said...

Dave,

Amazon UK frquently make this mistake.

Worse, I had this book sitting on my wishlist, and Amazon UK obligingly pointed out they had removed the discount. So I hopped over to ww.compman.co.uk instead.

I just checked and they have reduced the discount to 9%.

Keith

 
At 9:21 am, Blogger Dave Pearson said...

For some reason I didn't know of compman.co.uk. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll keep them in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home